As the health food craze started to grow Zaliouk decided to start a business with his grandmother’s delicious recipes. Within seven years from starting Almondina these biscuits have gained a huge popularity and is available in all fifty states and even internationally! Now there are 8 flavors of biscuits which could be great paired with a cup of coffee, milk or just an easy snack on the go.
With the growing need for healthier snacks now of days, people often find themselves eating tasteless and boring snacks. Almondina biscuits are a tasty, natural and most of all healthy treats that you and your family will love! These little biscuits are great for dipping, pairing with cheeses at holiday get-togethers or just a healthy snack for the health conscious. There are eight different varieties including The Original,
There are eight different varieties including The Original, Choconut, Pumpkin Spice, Cinnaroma, Ginger Spice, Sesame, and Chocolate Cherry. They also have several more flavors but these are the ones that I got to try. I really like the fact that these cookies are all natural and ARE healthy for you and not just say so. While I am not a nut person they were very tasty and would be even better if they were dipped or paired with cheese. These are huge biscuit cookies and are a great snack to have and carry with you especially when you feel the need to munch. You will become addicted to these snacks!
Here are some great almond facts that are good to know:
- Eating whole almonds, as part of a diet low in saturated fat, can significantly lower the risk of heart disease
- Certain varieties of nuts, like almonds have been shown in recent research to lower your cholesterol level, thereby reducing your risk of coronary heart disease.
- Almonds contain significant amounts of magnesium, vitamin E, fiber, and potassium, all are beneficial to coronary health.
- Do you know which type of vitamin E the human body absorbs best? It’s called alpha-tocopherol vitamin E and lucky for you, California Almonds are one of the leading food sources of this important antioxidant. It can help neutralize free-radicals in your body and help you feel your best day and night.
- To keep your body, and especially your heart, in the best shape possible, it’s important to maintain a healthy weight. That’s why integrating almonds into your diet is not only a smart choice but also a truly satisfying one. Almonds don’t just stave off hunger, they also provide fiber, ‘good’ monounsaturated fats, and 6 grams of protein to help give you that ‘full’ feeling we all want from our food
A snack that is really tasty, AND will actually help your health is a wonderful trade off to other unhealthy snacks that are out there.
These cookies are available at many major retailers nationwide such as Giant Eagle, Walmart and Whole Foods. Retail locations vary nationwide so make sure you check out their website here for a store locator for your state. Plus you also have the option to purchase online through their website here or score a 6 pack on Amazon!
Disclosure: I received an 8 piece sampler pack from Almondina for my honest opinion as compensation. All opinions are those of my own and may differ from those of your own.