Ladies! Looking for a natural product that helps with your problem areas? Skinvolve is your #1 choice, it’s mine!
**Disclosure: I received the following product for free in exchange for an honest review. All opinions expressed are those of my own and may differ from yours. I would only personally recommended products I’d actually use and love.**
Skinvolve has upped skincare with ingredients proven to fight lumps and bumps. Their products feature menthol, ginseng, green tea, aloe vera, coffee and Vitamins A, B, C, and E. Skinvolve products are developed to slim, tone and reduce the appearance of cellulite, and best of all Skinvolve is made in the USA is free of sulfate and parabens.
As a mom, I’ve tried all kind of different products that “claim” to reduce cellulite and stretch marks but failed to work for me. What I love the most about Skinvolve products that they contain naturally found ingredients that are proven to help improve your skin.
Skinvolve uses the following ingredients in their products:
- Aloe Vera – Aloe Vera is something you hear a lot in products but did you know it regenerates new tissues as well as rejuvenate tissue?
- Menthol – It helps simulates blood flow while cooling your body, soothe sore muscles and speed up recovery.
- Ginseng – Contains phytonutrients to stimulate and active your skins metabolism as well as aiding in collagen production.
- Green Tea – Fight free radicals and helps reduce inflammation.
- Guarana – Increases blood flow with a high concentration of caffeine.
- Vitamins – A, B. C, and E helps moisturize and hydrate your skin.
- Pure Caffeine – Helps burns off fatty tissue deposits that cause cellulite and is packed with antioxidants.
- Argan Oil – Helps soften and hydrate skin with its high dosage of Vitamin E and fatty acid content.
Skinvolve offers two different products; Body Boost Gel and Body Karate Cream. I absolutely LOVE the Body Boost Gel it is by far my favorite product; it helps gives your skin a tighter and smoother feel, free of lumps and bumps. When you put this on your skin you can feel it “tingling” and work by smoothing and tightening your skin. I use it on my stomach and legs where the skin is fattier. I’ve been using it daily for a few weeks and I can see and feel a big difference in my “problem areas”. This product is also all natural and is powered by Ginseng and Green Tea (remember what they boost?) I use it in conjunction with Body Karate Cream for maximum results.
The Skinvolve Body Karate Cream will become your favorite daily lotion with an added kick! It features Pure Caffeine and Argan Oil to help improve skin texture and tone while moisturizing your skin. The caffeine helps boost your circulation, while the Argan oil hydrates your skin with its natural anti-aging and hydrating properties. It’s a powerful product with a kick! Hi-Yah! (Get it! :-P) Consistent use with the Body Boost Gel and diet and will help you achieve long last results.
I’d highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for some help achieving a reduction in their problem areas. You can order Skinvolve products online via their website here and each product ranges between $39.99 – $49.99 or you can save $20 and grab the starter kit for $59.99. These tubes are modestly sized to last you a good while even with daily use, a little goes a long way. If you aren’t 100% completely satisfied with Skinvolve you can return your product for a full refund, no questions asked.
To learn more about Skinvolve products or to order your own “skin love” please visit the Skinvolve website. Don’t forget to “like” them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter for product updates and more.
Latest posts by Confessionsofamommyof5 (see all)
- 250 4×6 prints plus 1 16×20 print from Shutterfly! - June 16, 2018
- $19.99 day camp labels at Mabel’s Labels! - June 15, 2018
- Take up to 40% off Cricut vinyl, blades and more! - June 14, 2018