Add a splash of color or print to any area with a custom DIY corkboard!
A custom cork board makes a great addition to a bedroom or office by adding a splash of color or pizazz without being boring. You can create your own custom cork board using only a fabric and glue (if you already have a board).
*Fabric 1-2 yards depending on size
*Studs or other details
(Prep Time: 5 – 10 minutes. Complete Project 30 minutes – 1 hour)
1. Iron out your fabric and remove and creases (I used about 2 yards for a regular sized board)
2. Spray Tacky Spray on the corkboard and smooth out the fabric
(Best to spray it outside because it does leave an odor)
3. Remove excess fabric and glue it to the back of the board
4. Add design details like studs to line across the board and/or add a letter for your family’s last name for family boards.
Now it’s time to add all the important pictures, dates and information to your board to keep it close by
Project Cost: $25 – $30 (depending on materials needed)
Latest posts by Confessionsofamommyof5 (see all)
- 500+ Cut files and 11 fonts for $19 + new font bundle! - September 19, 2018
- Fall into style with fall fashions now 30% at Gymboree! - September 19, 2018
- 250 Prints or 10 Magnets today only! - September 19, 2018