Make an easy and delicious snack with chicken; cheese and tortillas!
Chicken quesadillas are a favorite late night snack or a quick lunch in my house. My husband absolutely loves when I make these; they are quick, easy and fairly healthy. You only need a few ingredients to prepare which you may already have in your house. I like making them on the oven top to give you that crispy crunch.
- Chicken (Cut into thin strips)
- Shredded Cheese (I choose American)
- Tortilla's (8 to 10 in flour tortillas work for me; use your preference)
- Taco Sauce *Optional
- Coat your pan with Pam (Or other cooking preference)
- Add 1 Tortilla to the bottom of the pan; trim excess shell if necessary
- *Add taco sauce to coat (*Optional)
- Prepare your chicken to preference by cutting into thin strips. I like using Tyson's Grilled & Ready (Fully Cooked) Chicken (Found in the cold foods sections); Add to tortilla
- Add your shredded cheese the more cheese the better
- Add the top tortilla; trimming if necessary.
- Burn your burner on and cook until golden brown on both sides
Latest posts by Confessionsofamommyof5 (see all)
- 500+ Cut files and 11 fonts for $19 + new font bundle! - September 19, 2018
- Fall into style with fall fashions now 30% at Gymboree! - September 19, 2018
- 250 Prints or 10 Magnets today only! - September 19, 2018