The perfect combination of burger and sandwich
Author: Jacqueline D.
Recipe type: Sandwich
- Bread (I used a deli like bread)
- Ground Meat (for the patties)
- Thousand Island Dressing
- Sargento Ultra Thin Swiss Cheese
- Salt, Pepper and Worcestershire Sauce (To flavor meat)
- Butter (To toast the bread)
- Add your meat to a bowl and add your salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce to flavor the meat
- Mix it up and form patties
- Cook patties to desired preference
- Cut and cook onions (optional)
- Add the thousand island dressing to the bread
- The add your cheese to your bread
- Add butter to your pan and toast bread
- Toast bread until brown
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)
The following two tabs change content below.
Jacqueline is a busy mom to five children under the age of thirteen. While she's not busy attending to her large family she enjoys writing about organization, crafts, and DIY projects, creating recipes and blogging about her family.