What are the top gifts this year and what are my kids asking Santa for Christmas?
**Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Walmart. All opinions expressed are those of my own and may differ from those of your own.**
This holiday season let Walmart be your one stop shop for all your holiday needs including the hottest toys at the lowest prices. Walmart is one of my favorite places to shop toys for the holiday season and with Christmas only 71 days until Christmas it’s time to get ready and prepared for the busy holiday rush of the year.
Do you know Walmart offers layaway on toys, small electronics and more? Put the kid’s favorite toys on layaway and pay small payment over time, then pick up at your convenience before the holidays (ends 12/15). Find a better price somewhere else? No problem! Walmart will match any competitors ad! More reason to shop Walmart this holiday season.
Here are my top picks of toys that my kids are asking for this holiday season:
1. Minecraft – My oldest is big into Minecraft his birthday is this week and we go him lots of Minecraft toys. I know they are one thing that will be on top of his Christmas list!
2. Frozen – Anything Frozen-ified is big. My daughter absolutely love Frozen and I know she’ll want anything with Elsa & Anna!
3. Leap Frog Educational Toys – We are big fans of Leap Frog toys and they go over big in our house. One thing I love is the newest additions to their lines. The LeapBand looks like a fun toy to keep kids entertained and fit!
4. Tablets – Me and my husband agreed that one thing the kids will be getting is tablets! We are re-claiming our phones back! A simple Android tablet is all we need to download favorites games like Angry Birds, Plants Vs. Zombies and access to YouTube.
5. Dogs – Anything that’s a dog my youngest loves! We have an older version of this puppy and he will carry it around anywhere with him.
6. Legos – Legos are the one toy I can have all my older children sit down and play with without the fighting.
7. Video Games – One big release this holiday season is Little Big Planet 3 my kids love to play this game and I like that it’s kid friendly. My 5 year old loves playing this game and creating levels in the other LBP games and many people love the levels he makes!
8. Hot Wheels – As a mom to 4 boys Hot Wheels cars and tracks are favorites. Make their cars go really fast and loop the loops are something that my boys absolutely loves.
9. Barbie – My daughter loves Barbies and one thing she wants this year is a Barbie house! I remember when I was her age I was obsessed with Barbies; I had a Barbie car, boat (it made smoothies!) and every doll you can think of.
10. Power Wheels – When the weather gets warmer ride on toys are something they love to play with. We have a similar car (but in blue) and they fight over it. So a new one would be great to have.
What are some of toys on your children’s Christmas list? Be sure to check out Walmart for their Top Gifts For Kids list and amazingly low prices on their favorite toys, games and more!